Quick, easy and delicious.
- Cut pumpkin into small pieces
- Chop an Onion or scallion
- Chop one or two small sweet peppers
- Add some fresh Thyme
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover with Beef or Chicken broth
Cook pumpkin in beef or chicken broth together with other ingredients.
When soft, blend all ingredients together.
Add more broth or water if necessary to give the desired consistency.
This is the only pumpkin soup Ann ever liked. And you do not need to spend hours in the kitchen making it ... it's quick and easy.
Eat ... enjoy ... and "Give Thanks".
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Jamaican Recipes.